Capture what makes each family perfectly imperfect!
Erin is a lifestyle family and newborn photographer serving Hampton Roads, Virginia. She's an ENFP married to a very patient, ISTJ. They have two spirited little girls and most days you'll find her secretly vacuuming up legos, serving at church, or reading the latest NYT best seller.
Erin has mentored over fifty women and helped them discover and hone their skills as photographers! She offers the 'Only Little Once' Workshop series which helps Moms get out of Auto mode and develop skills as budding artists. Her free Facebook group, the Stay Little Lounge, is a growing community of moms with a passion for photography. She also has a profound weakness for gummy bears, iced coffee and guacamole.
When I first launched my photography business in 2013, I knew I was passionate about photographing families in a connective and organic way.
But I often felt:
- Confused with how to create natural and authentic images
- Flustered on how to manage a family session workflow
- Intimidated by chasing after the "perfect" image
Can you relate? The question I hear most often from new photographers is: "HOW do I get families to relax, trust me and connect during a session?"
In this short and sweet guide, we'll dive deep and cover:
- Building strong relationships with families from that first inquiry
- Prepping for a session with questionnaires
- How-to confidently guide families through natural poses
- Proven methods on capturing candid and organic moments
- Trouble-shooting with unpredictable kiddos
Through 6 video modules, you'll finish feeling inspired and ready for your next family session! And because I know you're busy, I've cut out any fluff. With about 15-minutes of video content, we get right to the point! Each bite-sized module is packed with details.
After purchasing the course, you'll have membership to the EAP Workshop VIP private Facebook group! Here, you'll have the ability to share images, ask questions and sharpen your skills as an artist. Also included, is the 'Art of Imperfect' Guided Organizer with specific questions to help you get the most out of each module.
Check out this video for more details on what to expect!!
Kind words about the Art of Imperfect guide...
- Full, Unlimited Access to all Six Video Modules
- Membership to the EAP Workshop VIP Private Facebook Group
- The 'Art of Imperfect' Guided Organizer